edoobox is a user-friendly online booking system for courses, seminars and events with a guided process from the call for tenders, booking/registration to payment of the offer. With edoobox providers have a platform to offer events on the internet and the complete offer management like the administration of participants, the organisation of speakers and location etc. can be handled easily and efficiently with this tool.
Online Booking System
edoobox is the clever online booking system. Customers can book and pay for courses, seminars and events around the clock in real time.
With edoobox you choose a well-rounded online booking system. Efficient management of your courses, seminars, events, congresses and symposia. Increase your success.
Integration into your website
Integrate the booking system into your website and adapt the design to your web presence. All offer pages are optimised for smartphones, tablets and PC.
Your participants are your most valuable asset. All customer details and offers can easily be viewed and changed anywhere at any time.
Your participants pay online by credit card or bank transfer, edoobox itself does not charge a discount. From the many payment systems provided you can activate the desired system and/or activate the automatic invoice generation.
Real-time price control
The online presence/attendee list is always available in real time. For optimal communication, the provider is informed by e-mail in case of changes.
- You need an edoobox account to post offers on your website.
Edoobox offers different subscription options.
More information under: https://www.edoobox.com/preise-und-leistungen/
- upload the plugin files to the directory ‘wp-content/plugins/booking-system-edoobox’ or install the plugin directly from the WordPress plugin screen
- activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins\’ screen in your WordPress system.
- go to the edoobox booking system settings page in your WordPress installation and complete the settings
- navigate to the post in which you want to add your offers
- click on the calendar icon to generate and insert the shortcode for WordPress
How can I test edoobox?
Open a free 10 day edoobox account at https://app1.edoobox.com/login/signup
What is the function of edoobox?
All functions can be found at https://www.edoobox.com/online-buchungssystem/
Is there an online documentation about edoobox?
Yes, it can be reached under the following URL https://docs.edoobox.com/
What are the costs/prices of edoobox?
Edoobox offers different subscription or pay as you go options.
More information under:
Why is my edoobox design not adopted?
Since the WordPress plugin version 1.4 the bootstrap designs of courses are also transferred to the WordPress page. Therefore you have to select the setting for bootstrap in the WordPress plugin backend.
The first loading of a page with a new design can take a few seconds. After that the page should load with the normal speed.
Which WordPress version does the edoobox plugin require?
For the WordPress plugin to work properly we recommend to work with the latest WordPress version. Basically all functions from WordPress version 5 on should be included.
Are “out-of-date courses” displayed or with outdated content?
The most likely cause for this problem is that you are using a caching plugin (WP Cache / WP Rocket) which stores the dynamic page contents. So the WordPress plugin cannot update/display the necessary content on the page. To do this, clear the cache of the page so that the current content is displayed.
Courses on the homepage are displayed but cannot be clicked?
For the WordPress plugin of edoobox to work on the start page the root attribute must be set in the shortcode. See the following shortcode as an example:
[edbs_panel root=”https://example.com/a-page-with-a-shortcode” … ]
With the root attribute in the shortcode a path is set on which the sub pages of edoobox are opened.
This feature can be used on any page, but is required on the home page, blog pages and possibly on other pages that are not part of the WordPress standard.
Shortcode does not work!
Most likely you have made a typing error. Note that the short code is edbs_panel. Shortcodes must always have a space before the closing bracket. [edbs_panel ]
Tip: Create the shortcodes via the edoobox backend under Preview/Share.
From version 1.4 you can check in the WordPress Plugin Backend under Page Indexing if the page is listed. If the page is not listed, try to start the manual search by clicking on the button.
If the page is still not displayed, the page type is probably not supported.
How do I use the shortcodes in different languages?
In the shortcode the language attribute can be easily extended. Following example:
[edbs_panel language=”en” … ]
As you can see, only the “language” attribute must be filled in with the corresponding language abbreviation.
What is the “Shortcode Next”?
(Version 1.5 or higher) Next is a mutation of the standard shortcode which allows to display events with your own HTML.
For example, on the start page the next 5 offers can be displayed before the start and this still in your own layout. All settings can be found in the edoobox WordPress Plugin.
I receive an error code. What does it mean?
You will find a list of the error codes in the following documentation:
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Online Buchungssystem – edoobox» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
“Online Buchungssystem – edoobox” s'ha traduït a 1 configuració regional. Gràcies als traductos per les seves aportacions.
Tradueix “Online Buchungssystem – edoobox” a la teva llengua.
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Navegueu pel codi, baixeu-vos el repositori SVN, o subscriviu-vos al registre de desenvolupament per fisl de subscripció RSS.
Registre de canvis
Version 2.3.3 – 2023-03-20
- Hotfix: Resolve issues where error was displayed on screen.
Version 2.3.2 – 2023-03-01
- Bugfix: Resolve issues concerning the calendar widget and the edstart attribute.
Version 2.3.1 – 2023-01-30
- Chore: Add compatibility for Draw Attention plugin.
- Chore: Add fallback for root-Attributes without trailing slash.
- Feature: Add debug mode.
- Feature: Add more settings to calendar widget.
Version 2.3.0 – 2023-01-23
- Chore: Rewrite frontend code to Typescript.
- Chore: Minor updates to widgets.
- Bugfix: Resolve issues concerning the calendar widget.
Version 2.2.5 – 2022-12-01
- Chore: bump versions.
- Chore: correct spelling mistakes.
Version 2.2.4 – 2022-11-30
- Chore: test plugin with WordPress 6.1.1.
- Bugfix: resolve style issues in calendar widget.
Version 2.2.3 – 2022-09-07
- Chore: test plugin with WordPress 6.0.2.
Version 2.2.2 – 2022-05-09
- Chore: purge unused scripts.
Version 2.2.1 – 2022-05-04
- Bugfix: minor bug fixes.
Version 2.2.0 – 2022-04-28
- Bugfix: minor bug fixes.
- Chore: Namespace bootstrap
Version 2.1.7 – 2022-02-09
- Bugfix: minor bug fixes.
Version 2.1.6 – 2022-02-08
- Bugfix: minor bug fixes.
Version 2.1.5 – 2022-02-08
- Bugfix: Prevent loading iframe more than once in specific browsers.
Version 2.1.4 – 2022-01-31
- Bugfix: Issues with Bootstrap Accordion resolved.
- Bugfix: Resolve issue, where jQuery could not load and would cause Register button to open in a new tab.
- Bugfix: Minor fixes.
- Chore: Fetch data from new endpoint (API V1).
- Chore: Tested for new WordPress Version 5.9.
Version 2.1.2 – 2021-07-02
- Bugfix: Add script to enable responsive tables
Version 2.1.1 – 2021-06-28
- Feature: Cache busting for JS and CSS files
- Feature: Add own Google Maps API Key
- Bugfix: Eliminate conflicts between other plugins
- Bugfix: Resolve conflicting jQuery issues
- Tested on WordPress 5.7.2
- Requires PHP 7.4
- Tested on WordPress 5.7.1
- Requires PHP 7.4
- Feature: Remove design cache
- Chore: Upgrade jQuery
- Refactor: Object oriented approach with service classes
- Refactor: Composer PSR-4
- Refactor: Load CSS styles from CDN instead of writing them to file system
- Bugfix: Remove collision between Elementor customizer and edoobox
- Bugfix: Replace aggressive CSS classes with scoped classes
- Bugfix: Guarantee that jQuery is loaded
- Tested on WordPress 5.7.0
- Feature: Responsive table for mobile
- Feature: New description in Shortcode Pro
- Bugfix: Prevent loading jQuery multiple times
- Bugfix: Display correct time in Shortcode Pro (Next)
- Feature: Micro Templating Engine to adjust templates of /v1/offers
- Feature: Micro Templating Engine: save custom templates in DB (update proof)
- Feature: Offers shortcode -> [edbs_panel type=”next” ]
- Feature: Custom Shortcode Template (only with “next”) -> [edbs_panel type=”next” template=”templateName” ]
- Feature: Check if API key/secret works. Has visual feedback in backend. ( green= success, red= failed ) (AJAX)
- Bugfix: UrlRewrite now case-insensitive for account name/”kürzel”
- Bugfix: API Errors get catched correctly, don’t result in a broken page anymore and print useful info to the error
- Feature: Multi Shortcodes (Beta+)
- Feature: Custom edoobox CSS
- Feature: Google Tag Manager Integrated
- Feature: iFrame Scroll
- Feature: Shortcode Backend View (with list of individual shortcodes)
- Bugfix: Default Design: Searchbar (is now fixed to top)
- Bugfix: Version 1.4 did not cache the API Results due to typo.
- Bugfix “404 Error” fixed with new structure
- Bugfix incorrect font URLs in the Bootstrap CSS file
- Feature: Shortcode Check
- Extension backend: list of shortcode pages
- Optimisation of the code structure
- Performance optimisation: code is only executed on shortcode pages
- Extension of the translations
- Info: Warning if more than one shortcode per page is used
- Inserting the root attribute for the installation of the plugin on the start page
- Update for Short Code Generator
- Update to new version of WP
- First official release.
- Update translations