BestWebSoft’s LinkedIn plugin is a useful social tool which adds Follow and Share buttons to your WordPress website posts, pages or widgets. This is a great way to drop the whole LinkedIn functionality in your website and consumer validation for your brand.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and enable other advanced options to promote your public profile!
- Add LinkedIn buttons such as:
- Automatically display buttons on:
- Select the button position:
- Before content
- After content
- Before and after content
- Custom position (using shortcode)
- Compatible with Multilanguage (current website language detection)
- Choose the count mode for Share and Follow buttons:
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Display LinkedIn buttons for certain pages and/or post types
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
Earn 20% commission by selling the premium WordPress plugins and themes by BestWebSoft — https://bestwebsoft.com/affiliate/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera www.n0lim.it)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- BestWebSoft’s Link & Share – Add Facebook Like, Share and Profile buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.
- BestWebSoft’s Pinterest – Add Pinterest Follow, Pin It buttons and profile widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- BestWebSoft’s Twitter – Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin using the “Plugins” menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “LinkedIn”.
It happens when your page or post isn’t shared.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- The link to the page where the problem occurs
- The name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
- The version of your WordPress installation
- Copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«BestWebSoft's LinkedIn» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
“BestWebSoft's LinkedIn” s'ha traduït a 3 configuracions regionals. Gràcies als traductos per les seves aportacions.
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
V1.1.4 – 23.11.2022
- Bugfix : “The link you followed has expired” bug has been fixed.
- Bugfix : “Settings are not saved” bug has been fixed.
V1.1.3 – 26.04.2022
- Bugfix : Deactivation Feedback fix.
V1.1.2 – 20.03.2022
- Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.9.
- Update : BWS plugins section was updated.
- Bugfix : The issue on the plugin settings page has been fixed.
V1.1.1 – 19.02.2020
- Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.3.2.
- Update : Plugin was renamed.
- Update : Widgets was removed due to a change in the linkedin API.
V1.1.0 – 4.09.2019
- Update: The deactivation feedback has been changed. Misleading buttons have been removed.
V1.0.9 – 18.12.2018
- Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.0.1.
- Update : The counter for share button has been removed.
- Bugfix : Fixed small bugs.
V1.0.8 – 28.03.2018
- Bugfix : LinkedIn Widgets menu has been fixed.
- Update : Czech language file has been updated.
V1.0.7 – 21.12.2017
- Bugfix : Options removal from the database when working on a multisite network has been fixed.
- Bugfix : Compatibility with Multilanguage plugin by BestWebSoft has been fixed.
- Update : Czech language file has been updated.
V1.0.6 – 12.07.2017
- Update : The plugin settings page has been updated.
- NEW : Ability to set custom URL for Share button was added.
V1.0.5 – 17.04.2017
- Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
- NEW : Czech language file is added.
V1.0.4 – 21.11.2016
- Update : Compatibility with Pagination plugin was added.
- Pro : Tree of site pages was updated.
V1.0.3 – 10.08.2016
- Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
V1.0.2 – 21.06.2016
- Update : Instruction link was added.
- Update : BWS plugins section is updated.
V1.0.1 – 26.05.2016
- Update : The filter for widget title has been added.
V1.0.0 – 10.05.2016
- Bugfix : The code refactoring was performed.
- NEW : Css-style was added.