Add a powerful FAQ & Knowledge Base on your WordPress Blog or Website. Powered by Casengo.
To configure the FAQ plugin you must have a Casengo account. Have an account already? Great! If not, sign up here.
Casengo is a new social customer support tool, free to trial for 30 days; thereafter, the first agent is always free!
It is Easy! Get started in 2 minutes, no training needed!
Step 1. Create a free Casengo account at get.casengo.com/signup
Step 2. log into your WordPress Admin Site, search for plugin ‘casengo FAQ’ and install it.
Step 3. Go to the Casengo config section in WordPress and set your unique Casengo subdomain, and activate the page. The page will now be live and is accessible via the menu.
Step 4. Log into the Casengo admin siteto start adding categories and FAQ articles
…et voila, the content will appear directly on your website!
Casengo’s Cloud-based, affordable social customer support software brings the human touch back into customer service. Regardless of channel type, it simplifies real-time conversation by presenting a unique Hybrid Messaging Timeline. Whether a company consists of just one person or a large team, it’s always time to Casengo.
More information on product features and pricing can be found at casengo.com.
This Readme file was generated using wp-readme, which generates readme files for WordPress Plugins.
- If you don’t have a Casengo account already, please create one now. Please note the subdomain assigned to you when you sign up. You can also find your subdomain information in the confirmation email you received after signing up.
- In the administration section of your WordPress site, hit the ‘plugins’ option and then select ‘add new’.
- Search for plugin ‘Casengo FAQ’.
- Click ‘Install Now’.
- After installation, select ‘Settings’ from the left-hand menu in your Worpress admin section.
- Click option ‘Casengo FAQ’. You’ll be taken to the admin options.
- Add the subdomain and page title (name appears as a new page item) information assigned to your Casengo account.
- Set the FAQ page status to ‘Publicly visible’ to show the webselfservice page appear on your WordPress website.
- We tried our best to make it look as good as possible in every WordPress theme. But if you encounter layout problems you can make changes in the advanced settings section.
- Do I need a Casengo account to add the selfservice / FAQ page to my WordPress site?
- How can I customise the look and feel of my knowledge base?
Go to your WordPress admin site and click menu ‘Settings’ -> ‘Casengo FAQ’. In the advanced section, you can customize look and feel of the page
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"FAQ & Knowledge Base Plugin" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
1.0 Initial release
1.1 Bug fixed: Now works properply when using default permalinks (?page_id=)
1.2.1 Important update: Plugin now works without using the curl module.
1.2.2 Bug fix: error when no cURL module was found. (no need for curl anymore)