Set different menus for different users, custom urls, pages, posts, page templates, post types, categories, taxonomies, devices etc.
How to set a different menu?
Different menu in different pageshas easy setup settings page layout.
- Different Menus can easily
deletefrom it’s settings page.
Custom Linksoption will help you to set different menu to anywhere in the site. You can set here 4 defferent logic: Exact url, Page Id, post-name or you may set url part like this
%/en%. (Screenshot 3)
- Ability to add different menu in
Right to Left (rtl) Page,
404 (page not found),
Search pagesetc all pages.
- Different menu can be set also on
- You can set
user rolesin every different menus. So only selected user roles will see the menu.
- Menu Duplicator option. You can easily duplicate any menu.
- Ajax live update and modern style
- Including above features.
Set different menus in different devices(
- Set Different menus for
different countries. For this, you can use multilangual menu very easily without Google Menu Translator.
- Search option in all tabs.
- Set different menu from a
- Backup and Restore settings options (screenshot-6.png).
- Unlimited different menus can be created.
Disable menuoption to disable a different menu temporarily.
Elementorheader and footer navigation.
You can buy the premium from here
More plugins you may like
Step 1: Active the plugin.
Step2: Go to plugins settings page with: Dashboard > Settings > Different Menus
Step3: Click on
Add different menu button and select a menu from selectbox. Which menus you have created on nav menu page (Appearence> Menus) these menus you will see here.
Step4: After done step3 then click on
Step5: Check every options you want to set the menu. And save it.
Step6: Go to desired page, and see magic.
How do I install the plugin?
- Download the different-menus-in-different-pages.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
different-menus-in-different-pagesdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. After activating the plugin you will auto redirect to the plugin’s settings page.
How do I backup the plugin
It is paid feature.
You can backup settings by following steps:
Please note: When you will restore the previous settings then previous settings will be removed.
Step1: Go to Dashboard> Settings> Different Menus
Step2: On the bottom left corner, will will see the button called “Backup or Restore”. Click on it
Step3: Backup: Click on “Backup settings” button. The you will see a file will download.
Step4: Restore: You will see a file upload field below from “Backup settings” button. Select the desired backup file and upload it. When restore done the the page will reload.
Where can I get support?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the
Different Menu in Different PagesPlugin’s support forum.
Or you can contact us on our site https://myrecorp.com
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"Different Menu in Different Pages – Control Menu Visibility" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
2.2.1 – 17 September 2021
- Fixed an critical issue.
2.2.0 – 6 July 2021
- Added “Custom Links” option to the settings tab.
2.1.7 – 1 June 2021
- Increase the max subpages listing numbers to unlimited in pages tab.
2.1.6 – 6 April 2021
- Added url preview on mouse over and fixed little issues.
2.1.5 – 5 April 2021
- Fixed pages selecting issue.
2.1.4 – 17 May 2020
- Fixed notices not closing issue.
- Fixed wrong menu appearing issue in template pages.
2.1.2 – 14 April 2020
- Fixed general tab not working issue
- Other plugin breaking issue such as smtp plugins
2.1.1 – 10 April 2020
- Fixed general tab not working issue
2.1.0 – 10 April 2020
- Added parent category and sub category post’s menu visibility system
- Added parent pages and sub pages menu visibility system
- Removed freemius.
- Increase different menus limit.
- Added “Check all” option in condition tabs.
- Fixed indexing issue.
1.0.4 – 16 September 2019
- Fixed saved page showing issue while changing pagination.
1.0.3 – 10 September 2019
- Fixed page selection issue while changing pagination.
- Added Menu Duplicator option in plugin settings page and in menu page .
- Added Menu Duplicator screenshot.
1.0.2 – 5 July 2019
- Fixed mobile modal disappeared issue.
1.0.1 – 2 July 2019
- Added different menu for devices option in settings page. It will really help set different menus in different device.
1.0.0 – 30 June 2019
- Initialize the plugin