This plugin interfaces with DyaPress Premium Microservice, which is currently allowing connection to the following ERP :
DyaPress : DyaPress ERP/CRM is a WordPress plugin port of the open-source existing CRM/ERP software Dolibarr(tm), connexion is made using REST API.
Dolibarr : Dolibarr(tm) is a powerfull CRM/ERP software translated to over 82 languages, connexion is made using REST API.
It is not necessary to install DyaPress or Dolibarr on the same host as DyaPress e-Commerce.
This plugin has been designed for selling services online, accept payment with Stripe and features a “My account” page for your customers with a verified email.
This plugin is used on the officiel DyaPress(tm) website.
This plugin has been designed to be lightweight but strongly configurable for developers.
Designed for several sales channels
DyaPress e-Commerce only works when connected to an ERP, so the invoices and proposals available in the “My account” page of your website are only generated from your ERP. There are no doublons of invoices for example.
You can setup multiple DyaPress e-Commerce website all connected to the same ERP for enabling multishop features. Theses shop are completely independant.
You can furthermore use other tools connected to your ERP, especially for physical stores.
Detailed main features
Live and test mode linked to Stripe live and test mode, in test mode only adminstrators can purchase products or register to your website. Furthermore you can associate a live ERP and a test ERP as well, so in test mode there are no risks of garbage orders in your production ERP.
Backoffice detailed views of orders including direct link to downloadable PDF of orders and invoices which are only generated by the ERP.
Shortcodes for register form on your website including email verification, and for register form including selling of products (somewhat a One Page Checkout form).
Customer account are only created after they have been validated, password are asked only after email verification.
Stripe integration including OAuth and manual capture.
Easy integration for developer for processing services : an action hook can be used to automatically process an order and capture payment.
Upcoming main features
The next releases of DyaPress will implement the following main features, which are needed by our own customers :
More classical cart behaviour with Products post on your website.
Integration with French DPD distribution choice of delivering addresses
Generation of delivery document in the ERP and automatic association of products from warehouse to an order, including management of product batch.
dyapress-ecommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get DyaPress UUID (or register your Dolibarr installation on DyaPress website) and copy UUID in Settings menu of DyaPress Premium
- Activate REST API of DyaPress or Dolibarr and copy the DOLAPIKEY in the appropriate field of Settings menu of DyaPress Premium
- Once UUID Status is
activeindicating the connexion is fully setup, you can start using the plugin correctly
Problems left to be resolved
Do not copy yet your WordPress site to another website, as an unique UUID is generated for your website, a future release will have the necessary code to check if a new domain used is a copy or just a domain change. Currently is is only considered an URL change.
Your data are saved in the ERP used (DyaPress or Dolibarr) but the orders are saved in DyaPress Premium Microservice persistence. This is necessary to allow communication to ERP in the background. Your site is not used and receives notifications of order being synchronized to ERP. There are no personnal data stored on DyaPress Premium Microservice.
A DyaPress Premium UUID is generated by a call to DyaPress Premium Microservice and a callback to your site is saved to allow notifications likes processing order once an order is paid.
In the same way, a DyaPress UUID is generated automatically by DyaPress plugin to allow the REST API to be known by DyaPress Premium Microservice. Only the URL is known, and no DOLAPIKEY is transferred. If you use Dolibarr, you need first to register your installation before being usable by DyaPress Premium. In both case, you need to activate a REST API DOLAPIKEY and copy it to allow connexion to your DyaPress or Dolibarr installation from DyaPress Premium Microservice.
No hi ha ressenyes per a aquesta extensió.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"DyaPress e-Commerce" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Registre de canvis
- added support for different ERP connected to DyaPress Premium (currently only DyaPress or Dolibarr)
- added support for adding draft orders (typically incomplete orders import)
- added support for manual synchronization of orders with ERP (typically Shopify import)
- reworked orders operation to display all orders in this operation
- added ERP type connected (currently only DyaPress ERP or Dolibarr ERP)
- added more options for Shopify import
- added shipment support (including document download)
- added support of PDF document agregation from DyaPress Premium and download link from orders operation page
- improved DyaPress Premium API integration
- fixed MEG orders import for some floating number and some unknown countries
- fixed bad Polylang usage of internal method, now using only public API
- fixed missing premium UUID on fresh install
- added support for Dolibarr 11+ for fetching company and country of activities directly, keep support for older Dolibarr
- added more explicit error message if UUID is invalid as old UUID is kept in such case
- added more API for fetching warehouses and shipment methods
- fixed API get_bank_accounts() keeping old cache forever
- improved Shopify integration (still beta)
- fixed for adding a live order in DyaPress Premium in AJAX
- fixed bad order reference and invoice reference display
- added more API for Shopify integration (disconnect, params)
- added support for multiple payments for an order
- fixed admin batch order display to display without a direct link to document download
- added stripe_connect_url() and removed stripe_connect_state() only to be used on admin screen
- added stripe_disconnect() to revoke association with DyaPress Premium
- added Shopify integration (currently only Beta and private for testing, will be distributed GPL once Shopify App will be public)
- fixed missing Total Tax included when only one service/product is sold in products table (the case in dyapress.com)
- fixed translation in french
- fixed tested up to 5.5.3 missing in 0.7
- fixed FAQ and Changelog of 0.7
- improved Stripe payment by adding amount to pay inside button directly
- added powered by Stripe icon by default when Stripe is used
- fixed and improved products table rendering, including products_hidden not taken into account
- improved order update so that an order can be updated on some filter more easily
- fixed bad existing thirdparty update
- added new action just before an order purchase is confirmed (dyapress_ecommerce_purchase_confirmed)
- using wp_date() instead of date_i18n() for displaying date in the right timezone
- added batch importer
- fixed bad admin_url() default (causing bad redirection for manuel capture or manual completion of orders from BO)
- added fr_FR translation
- simplified admin panel so that if DyaPress Premium is not correctly configured, do not show orders page by default but settings
- fixed DOLAPIKEY wrong sanitization with Dolibarr 10.0 and more (now that https://dyapress.com can register Dolibarr installation)
- fixed wrong error message when DOLAPIKEY is not set
- removed unecessary global
- first public release