Uncomplicated map functionality for WordPress.
The EasyMap for WordPress plugin will let you put Google Maps on your WordPress website with very little effort. The bottom line idea is “simple”. You can have one (1) map per content page, you can have up to 200 pins/markers on a given map. You may specify which pins/markers should appear on a given map. You cannot customize pin colors. You can, however, customize just about every display aspect of the output using CSS.
The EasyMap plugin requires a Google API key suitable for Google Maps and Google Geocoding. This is a requirement imposed by Google.
The EasyMap plugin currently supports only Google Maps.
- Up to 200 locations can be displayed
- Choose to display all or some of the configured locations
- Choose Google Maps details to be shown
- Support for custom CSS
- Export and Import locations and plugin configuration
- Support for multiple location address formats
- This plugin may work with earlier versions of WordPress
- This plugin has been tested with WordPress 5.5+ and above at the time of this writing
- This plugin optionally makes use of
- This plugin may create entries in your PHP error log (if active)
- This plugin contains no tracking code and does not store any information about users
The EasyMap Plugin was written by Joaquim Homrighausen while converting caffeine into code.
EasyMap is sponsored by WebbPlatsen i Sverige AB, Stockholm, Sweden.
Commercial support and customizations for this plugin is available from WebbPlatsen i Sverige AB in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you find this plugin useful, the author is happy to receive a donation, good review, or just a kind word.
If there is something you feel to be missing from this plugin, or if you have found a problem with the code or a feature, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More detailed documentation is available at code.webbplatsen.net/documentation/easymap/
Icon and banner images based on freesvg.org/map-location-icon-vector-image. Kudos!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the contents of the
easymapfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the basic settings
- To enable Google Maps integration, you will need a Google Maps API key with geolocation activated
Is the plugin locale aware
EasyMap uses standard WordPress functionality to handle localization/locale. The native language localization of the plugin is English. It has been translated to Swedish by the author.
Are there any incompatibilities
This is a hard question to answer. There are no known incompatibilities.
No hi ha ressenyes per a aquesta extensió.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"EasyMap" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Registre de canvis
- Location status (active/inactive) is now displayed in admin, and sortable
- Locations with incomplete geolocation data are no longer displayed
- Added option to enable “greedy” map control to allow for single finger touch movement on map
- Added option to enable/disable Google Maps Streetview button
- Added option to enable/disable Google Maps Fullscreen button
- Correction of activation issue
- Better handling of HTML in templates and description fields
- Initial release