A visual search engine for WordPress- an all-in-one application, a powerful recommendation engine that can increase and optimize the conversion rate and customer retention of your online store . The application is available for two languages, english and french.
We use advanced technologies based on artificial intelligence ( AI ) to ensure business features for affordable prices. Our WordPress search engine tracks your customers along the way with:
-An intelligent and instant search -Navigation in search results and collections -Personalization and “Machine Learning” -Analyzes and reports
Visual search : When your visitor searches for a product in your store, an instant responsive widget is displayed. The user clicks and starts his search. He is allowed to : Download an existing photo from his phone or computer Enter the URL of the desired product image
Once the client clicks on Search, the widget sends a message to our server and retrieves the list of similar products and shows the images with percentages of similarities compared to the desired product.
FOQUS AI allows you to:
Real-time product synchronization and catalog indexing
An analysis of all times
Recommendation blocks that can be used on any page of your store as new products
Analysis and detailed reports on search queries
API documentation for developers
Foqus installation steps:
P.S. If you have a Foqus account please skip to step 9.
1. Head to the website https://customer.foqus.ai
2. Click on “Don't have an account?”
3. Enter an existent email and choose a password, then click “next”.
4. Enter respectively: legal name (company name), your last name, first name, phone number, your
job, the size of your company, and the domain of your business, click “next”.
5. Choose a billing plan according to your needs (how much products do you have, how much
searches on your store do you want, technical support), there are 4 plans (free, standard,
premium and platinum), click “next”.
6. Choose “WordPress” as CMS and enter your store website (ex. https://example-store.com), then
accept CGU-CGV of Foqus after reading them and click “validate”.
7. An email will be sent to you to verify your account, click on the link provided within it.
8. If your chosen plan is not free, another email will be sent to you in order to pay for it in the
website (enter your information, the wished paying method and card information, then
Please note that Foqus applies charges according to your Country, the detailed amount to pay
will be displayed for you before paying.
9. Head to WordPress marketplace and search for “Foqus” or visit
10. Click on “Download”.
11. Insert your downloaded .zip package to your website. (don’t know how? Follow these steps:
12. Open your WordPress store’s admin page, click on “plugins”. If you see “Foqus Engine” plugin
available on the list, that means it was installed in your store successfully.
Terms & Conditions
Foqus configuration steps:
- Finish your installation by creating an account on https://customer.foqus.ai/en/signup/
- Click on the activation link received by email
- Copy the API Key that you get in the dashboard of https://customer.foqus.ai
- Open the plugins tab in the menu of the admin page of your WordPress store, locate “Foqus Engine” and click “configure.”
- In the “account” tab please enter the API KEY (step3).
- In the “account” tab please enter the Project name. Please enter your domain name without extension. For example, for “fashion.com” put only “fashion”
- You can choose between “widget” or “icon” to be displayed on your website.
- Go to the “Search” section
- You can choose how Foqus will appear. Either in “widget” mode or in “icon” mode.
- For widget you can choose between “left” or “right” positions to display it on the wanted side on your website
- For the “icon” mode you can manually select the position where you want it to appear on your forehead. Just click on “select identify” and then select the desired location. At the end click on “use” in the bottom left corner. Caution: This mode often requires CSS adjustment for fine tuning. You can choose whether to display Foqus as website element or a mobile friendly element.
- Click on “Save Changes”
- Click on “synchronization data”
- You will receive an email telling you that the process has started
- When the process finish, you will receive an email telling you that the process has finished
- In the “cron” tab you can enable or disable cron synchronization. The crons allow to set up the scheduled automatic synchronization. Caution: It is impossible to guarantee the operation of the CRON. Often contact your developer to make sure it is set up.
- Click on “Save Changes”
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"Foqus Engine" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Registre de canvis
Filter by category and price
Search by image project
Optimize data synchronization
Fixed data synchronization
Mini dashboard (Statistical)
Add manuelle Synchronization
Fixing upload picture in mobile version
Fixing error config page
Update support and helps page
Affichage de readme (1).txt en cours…