2-Factor authentication is a tedious process that can be simplified using the functionality of signed messages with a private key with an overall flow completed in the minimum possible waiting time. Unique identification of an account with a public address is cryptographically trivial (and secure) to authenticate. That’s what Meta Auth brings to the table.
How it works
On login, the plugin shows a 2FA authentication popup as an extra security layer. Users have to verify their identity by connecting their crypto wallet and signing an encrypted message.
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater (MySQL 5.7 or greater is recommended)
To do an automatic install of this plugin, log in to your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field, type “meta auth” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How to activate the plugin?
On activation, you will be asked for email verification and Terms of Service (ToS) agreement. Just enter your email address and check the ToS checkbox. Then click on the “Activate” button, follow the activation link sent to your email to activate the plugin.
How can i get support?
Feel free to create a ticket at plugin’s support section.
How can i contribute?
Please check out development section!
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Meta Auth» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
Registre de canvis
1.3.1 – 11 September, 2023
- Terms and conditions update.
1.3.0 – 11 September, 2023
- Added Switch-net feature and various bug fixes.
1.2.0 – 28 July, 2023
- Added Skip-wallet feature.
1.1.0 – 28 July, 2023
- Added new feature AdTech.
1.0.7 – 17 December, 2022
- Added: WalletConnect Support & Mobile Compatibility.
- Bug Fixes
1.0.6 – 15 Nov, 2022
- Fixed : Minor changes in API integration.
1.0.5 – 26 Oct, 2022
- Fixed activation issue.
1.0.4 – 21 SEPTEMBER, 2022
- Enhance exception message on activation.
1.0.3 – 13 July, 2022
- Fix issue with activation.
1.0.2 – 9 July, 2022
- Fix issue with Coinbase wallet.
1.0.1 – 5 July, 2022
- Fix issue with plugin activation.
1.0.0 – 14 June, 2022
- Initial release.