A flash-based tag cloud plugin for your WordPress blog. FatCloud, by Netlife, comes with 2 built in themes: ‘Simple Skin’ and the popular ‘Wordle’ theme.
Choose text angle, colour, size ratio and much more. Beautiful tag clouds that are accessible & SEO friendly.
wp_fat_cloud() function is an extension of the built-in WordPress wp_tag_cloud() function.
It will accept all the same arguments, and generates almost identical mark-up, with some
- Upload the entire ‘netlifes-tag-cloud-fatcloud’ directory to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Enable the plugin in the WordPress Plugins menu
- Configure FatCloud using the WordPress > Settings > FatCloud page.
- Add the tag somewhere in your template.
- What are the system requirements for using FatCloud?
FatCloud has been successfully tested with WordPress 2.7.1 on PHP5.2+. We have not tested it on 5.1.x. There is no support for PHP4 (sorry!). If you have problems on these (or other) configurations, feel free to submit a comment on Netlife.
- Why do I get an error after activating version 0.1?
Our initial release did not allow for a different plugin folder name. If you downloaded version 0.1, parse errors are expected after activation i.e. ‘parse error, unexpected =,’. To resolve this temporary issue, FTP into your website and rename the plugin directory from
‘wp-content/plugins/netlifes-tag-cloud-fatcloud’ to ‘wp-content/plugins/wp_fat_cloud’. We have since pushed up revision 0.2 to resolve this issue.
- Why does my browser freeze after I add new tags?
FatCloud is doing some pretty hard-core rendering back there. Once it renders, it caches
the render data on the server, but it needs to re-render whenever its data changes. A
45 second render time is pretty normal. It will happen only once after a new tag is added to wordpress.
No hi ha ressenyes per a aquesta extensió.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Netlife’s Tag Cloud (FatCloud)» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
- Initial release. Hooray!
- Changed plug-in directory name to be consistent with SVN path
- Added PHP 5.2+ to system requirements
- Some users reported a MySQL invalid resource warning when installing FatCloud. The code in question has been re-written with extra care, so future installations should be error-free.
- Added support for user defined wordpress table prefix’s. We had previously assumed the options table would always be called wp_options.
- Plugin now includes a widget, thanks to Roel S.F. Abspoel