The Semrush SEO Writing Assistant provides instant recommendations for content optimization based on the qualities of Google’s top 10-ranking pages for your given keywords in a given location. Content professionals, bloggers and marketing experts can check if their texts or the texts of external writers meet various content-quality requirements in just a few clicks.
- Overall score – checks the article’s general quality calculated according to metrics such as readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score – evaluates your text’s difficulty based on the recommended Flesch-Kincaid reading-ease score. You will get recommendations for sentences and words that need improvement.
- Target keywords – shows recommendations regarding the given keywords, their volume and their difficulty.
- Recommended keywords – shows semantically related keywords, that should also be added to your text.
- Tone of voice – make sure that your writing is consistent with the desired level of formality.
- Plagiarism – validate that your writer has submitted original content.
- Linking – check your links for possible errors and problems.
How it works?
- Connect or register a Semrush account for free.
- Set your target keywords to get recommendations for your content.
- Select a target location and device (desktop or mobile).
- Create an SEO content template.
Is it free?
In order to run the SEO Writing Assistant, you will need a Semrush account to create an SEO content template. With a free or Pro SEMrush account, you can create one recommendation set (tied to a document) for a lifetime. Higher tier accounts have different keyword budgets depending on the subscription plan, as well as access to the full power of Semrush Content Marketing Platform.
Also, if someone (e.g., your Content Manager) has already created SEO content template and connected it to a post, anyone who has access to the post will be able to see the SEO Writing Assistant interface.
Please be aware that the plugin uses a third-party code provided by the Semrush SEO Writing Assistant tool that is not reviewed by the WordPress team. To analyze your text, the plugin will send it to Semrush API where texts can also be stored for statistical analysis. To improve user experience, telemetry data is collected by Google Analytics.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"Semrush SEO Writing Assistant" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
“Semrush SEO Writing Assistant” s'ha traduït a 3 localitzacions. Gràcies als traductos per les seves aportacions.