Sender.net is an email marketing platform tailored for smaller businesses and e-commerce ventures. Sender is highly dedicated to delivering the best user experience possible and includes features for process automation and boosting email response rates. Our users can create beautiful and optimized emails up to 2 times faster.
Sender has a “Free Forever” plan that aims to help out new businesses and e-commerce websites:
- Up to 2500 subscribers per month
- Up to 15 000 emails per month
- 24/7 customer support
Make sending targeted emails simple by integrating Sender into WordPress. Instead of relying on third-party dashboards, you will be able to send any automated emails right from your page such as:
- Abandoned cart emails
- Welcome emails
- Onboarding emails
- Order confirmation emails
- Shipping information emails
- Any other event-based emails
There are additional features available after joining Sender and integrating our plugin into WordPress. Our plugin retrieves important data from your website or e-commerce platform, allowing you to:
- Manage client profiles and data.
- Create email campaigns.
- Use our Drag & Drop email builder.
- Create newsletter signup forms and pop-ups.
- Send promotional offers and newsletters.
Additionally, Sender automatically installs the necessary form and pop-up snippets, making all the features accessible and easy to use even for those without any technical experience.
- WordPress 4.2 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- Use Woocommerce if you want to use Sender automation features.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Active Sender plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress admin.
- Click on “Sender.net” in the left side menu.
- Enter your API key: go to Sender app settings -> Select API access tokens -> Create API token (valid: Forever) -> Copy token code and insert to WordPress plugin page.
- Select “Enable tracking” and your list, which you can create on Sender app.
- That’s it. Now you can use Sender platform with WordPress to send your emails.
How can I reach Sender support?
Our customer support team is always ready to help you with your day-to-day tasks, so don’t hesitate to contact us. We don’t just direct you to a self-serving FAQ page when what you really need is a straightforward answer. Here you can find our Help Center. Live chat working 24/7.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Sender.net for WordPress» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
2.0.2 – 2021-03-23
- Tweak: Minor bug fixes
2.0.3 – 2021-04-27
- Tweak: Fixed bug not adding to list
2.0.4 – 2021-10-13
- Tweak: Fixed bug not correct order total condition validation
2.0.5 – 2022-04-05
- Tweak: Adding store in sender app
2.0.6 – 2022-05-09
- Tweak: Bug on cart url parameter