The idea was it to create a Ticket System completely for the Front-End, and that’s the result!
This plugin adds a ticket system to your page, to handle Questions, problems or other requests from visitors of your page.
You can use it as a help desk for co-workers in your Intranet or as a contact form for your website for example.
- Completely for the Front-End.
- Independet Login from WordPress, or when you are logged in into WordPress, then you will be automatically logged in.
- E-Mail Notification
- To every ticket you get a link so you can check your ticket and also write with the support like a chat.
- Normal users can take, edit their own and adopt tickets. They also can add appointments.
- Admin users can edit all tickets and allocate tickets to other users.
- You can add notes and solutions to every ticket.
- You can filter tickets for Issuer, name or mail of creator, done tickets, solution or problems.
- Datepicker Field
- Under “New Tickets” the tickets automatically reload every 30 seconds.
Languages and Localization?
The plugin currently comes with the following translations:
simple-support-ticket-systemdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
<?php do_shortcode('[ts_form]'); ?>in your templates or [ts_form] in page edit mode for the ticket submission form.
<?php do_shortcode('[ts_tickets]'); ?>in your templates or [ts_tickets] in page edit mode for the ticket system page.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Support Ticket System» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
- Fixed max length for email text.
- Function added to send a ticket-link within the notification e-mails.
- Added Multisite support
- User Guide added
- Fixed search function
- Fixed unintentional backslashes in text
- BIG UPDATE
- Email notification for those who create the ticket. They will be informed when their ticket was “taken”, when it’s “done” and when there is a new answer.
- You can consult and answer your ticket under an generated link.
- Following you can answer when you work on tickets, so it’s kind like a chat.
- Problem Field is renameble now.
- “Report problem” was changed to “Submit”.
- When you updated to 1.2.2 before 19.11.2015 (UTC+1 13:00h) and your wordpress backend doesn’t load anymore please redownload fixed v1.2.2
- Only whitespace in necessary fields isn’t allowed anymore.
- Database Update only loads when user is admin.
- Security Update
- Special thanks to the user “iberiam”
- You can rename the optional fields and the datepicker field.
- You can also hide these fields.
- Appointment field is now the datepicker field.
- Appointment added from the issuer are shown under the ticket itself.
- When logged in Name and Email in Form are not editable.
- PLEASE REACTIVATE THE PLUGIN TO APPLY CHANGES THIS TIME
- When you are already logged in in WordPress, you don’t have to log in again
- When you are logged in, Name and Email will be filled in into submit form
- Added a Title to tickets
- Loading Spinner now with transparent background
- Deleted Salutation because the email function is not ready
- added titles for buttons
- First release