TrustSpot is a User Generated Content marketing platform that helps brands generate tons of Product & Site Reviews, Photos, Videos, Q&A and more to increase conversion rates & ultimately boost sales. Our marketing suite allows you to collect, curate, manage, respond and display user content from a single platform. That’s why, TrustSpot is utilized by over 21,000 Global Brands.
Once the extension is installed to your store, as new orders flow in they will automatically be pushed into TrustSpot to start the process. After X days, an email will send to your customers asking for the review. Customers can than write a review within the same email they receive, upload a photo / video and than submit the content.
The extension will automatically add the TrustSpot reviews area to your product pages as well to lessen the implementation time.
Feature Rich Solution for your Business
- Intelligent Review Requests with in-email form technology
- Ask custom questions during the review request
- Visual Marketing – Collect Photos & Videos with reviews
- Curate Photos from Instagram
- Community Q&A – Allow prospective buyers to ask questions on products
- Full Design Customization including CSS Editor access
- Coupon Events – Reward customers for writing a review, uploading a photo, answering a question or sharing their review on social media.
- Email Upsells
- Google Shopping PLA
- Google Rich Snippets & Inline SEO
- Custom Sender Domain – send emails from your own domain
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Live Chat, Email & Phone Support
- Install TrustSpot Reviews either via the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server.
- Once the app is installed, you will need to navigate to the TrustSpot menu link on the left side.
- This settings area controls how TrustSpot works on your site. You’ll first need to enter your login credentials. You can obtain these by visiting TrustSpot and creating an account with a 7-day Free Trial.
- After you’ve connected saved your login details, you’ll next need to customize all of your desired options.
- Once finished click on the Save button, and you’re all done!
Be sure to ask our Support Team should you have any questions in getting started with your account.
- What are the benefits of collecting reviews?
Reviews are proven to be one of the best ways to provide an authentic experience for new and existing customers. Reviews provide social proof that others love your products & your brand. By placing reviews in strategic locations throughout your site, you can provide a great experience from homepage to checkout.
- Can I import my existing reviews?
Yes! We can easily import in all of your past reviews so you’re not losing anything when moving to TrustSpot.
- What features do I get with X plan?
Upgrading to a paid plan provides numerous benefits to grow your online reputation, brand and overall sales. You will get access to on-site display graphics that show prospective customers how reputable you are to work with. We also have an entire suite of features dedicated to customer service, retention, and marketing. Check out our Pricing page for details
- Do you offer a Free Trial?
Yes! All plans come with a free 7-Day Free Trial so you can discover how well TrustSpot can work for your brand before committing. Simply enter in your details, and you’ll be given instant access to your account without limitations. If you need help or have questions, our support team is standing by to assist you.
- How can I learn more about TrustSpot?
The best way to learn more about TrustSpot is by requesting a demo. This way one of our team members can walk you through every feature we offer and answer any questions you have. We can do same day demos as well to help with your busy schedule.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"TrustSpot Reviews For Woocommerce" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
1.0 – First stable version
1.1 – Product reviews added
1.2 – Updated for latest version of WordPress/Woo
1.3 – Updated inline star code