- Fixed Bug that only allowed to show 5 posts *
WP Featured Content Slider is a very powerful WordPress Slideshow. You can feature as many Posts and Pages as you want. You can define a picture for every single post/page which will then be automatically cropped to the right resolution (using WordPress build-in thumbnail function). WP-Featured Content Slider comes with a great option set. You can even define sliding effects such as “fade” or “slideRight” and many more. Furthermore you can adjust timeout and many Layout and Design Options (adjust image size, slider size and more). Inserting Posts/Pages to WP-Featured Content Slider is as easy as one can imagine. Simply choose “Feature in WP-Featured Content Slider” when editing a post/page.
- Titles, Link, Description
- Navigation possibility (prev, next)
- Image for every different Post/Page (No need for timthumb anymore!)
- Supporting Pages now!
- Order by Date, Title or Random
- Different Slide-Effects to choose
- Powerful Administration for Posts/Pages and Styles of the Slideshow
- Upload /wp-featured-content-slider/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/wp-featured-content-slider/content-slider.php'); ?>in your template or use [featslider] as placeholder on a page/post to show the Slidehsow.
- Edit a post or a page and choose “Feature in WP-Featured Content Slider, right beneath your Editor
- Set an image as “Featured Image” (WordPress Post-Thumbnail Support)
- Edit Layout & Settings in WP-Admin (Settings – WP-Featured Content Slider)
- Where can I insert the Slider?
You can Insert the Slider almost everywhere you want (it looks best under Navigation Bar)!
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You don’t have to edit the Stylesheet you can make changes directly in your Administration Panel (Settings –> WP Featured Content Slider)
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
You don’t have to mind the resolutions. Pictures will be cropped automatically so that they fit the Slideshow!
- Thumbnails are not being generated?
We are not using timthumb anymore – Thumbnails are being automatically generated with WordPress, when you are uploading an image. If you are already having pictures set you have to regenerate thumbnails using the “regenerate thumbnails plugin”, otherwise old thumbnails won’t display.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
"WP Featured Content Slider" és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha contribuït en aquesta extensió.Contribuïdors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
- WP Featured Content Slider is available for download
- Added Support for Pages
- WP 3.0 Ready using Post-Thumbnails
- Added meta box to easily insert certain posts/pages
- Added Thumbnail generation
- Fixed styles and options
- Not using timthumb anymore to avoid thumbnail problems
- Using WordPress built-in thumbnail function instead
- Fixed some CSS issues
- Added new slide effects
- Reuploaded /scripts/ folder
- Added Order-Support
- Fixed minor Bugs
- Fixed 5-posts-bug
- Minor Bugs
- Cleaner Code