Best SEO plugin for WordPress fully integrated with all page builders and themes!
SEOPress is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your traffic, improve social sharing, build custom HTML and XML Sitemaps, create optimized breadcrumbs, add schemas / Google Structured data types, manage 301 redirections and so much more.
✔ Universal SEO metabox: edit your SEO metadata from any page builder / theme builder
✔ No advertising, no footprints, white label, in backend AND frontend
✔ Content analysis to help you write content optimized for search engines
✔ Import your post and term metadatas from other plugins in 1 click
✔ Trusted by over 250,000 WordPress websites since 2017.
Why SEOPress is the best WordPress SEO plugin?
- Save time: you prefer to work with Excel or Google Spreadsheets? No problem, you can import / export your metadata from CSV files with SEOPress PRO in few clicks!
- Save money: SEOPress PRO is available for just $49 / year. Without any sites limit. Yes, you read that right: 1 site or 100 sites, the total price is still $49 / year!
- All in one SEO plugin: comes with all the features you need to optimize the SEO of your WordPress site. No need to install additional extensions to manage redirects, schemas, XML sitemaps… You reduce the risk of conflicts and maintenance costs. You don’t need a special feature? Deactivate it with one click without losing your configuration. Child’s play !
- Easy AND ready to use: you doesn’t need to know SEO or code to use SEOPress. Most of the parameters are automatically set. And thanks to our installation wizard, configuring SEOPress has never been easier. To go further, we provide many free tutorials and ebooks to learn SEO in order to better understand how to position your content on search engines.
SEOPress Free Features
- Google Indexing API and IndexNow API (Bing / Yandex) to quickly index its content in these search engines
- Installation wizard to quickly setup your site
- Content analysis with unlimited keywords to help you write optimized content for search engines
- Mobile / Desktop Google Preview to see how your post will looks like in Google search results
- Facebook & Twitter Social Preview to see how your post will looks like on social media to increase conversions
- Titles (with dynamic variables: custom fields, terms taxonomie…)
- Meta descriptions (with dynamic variables too)
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards to improve social media sharing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp…)
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Google Analytics and Matomo with downloads tracking, custom dimensions, ip anonymization, remarketing, demographics and interest reporting, cross-domain tracking…(GDPR compatibility)
- Microsoft Clarity integration: to capture session recordings, get instant heatmaps and powerful Insights for Free. Know how people interact with your site to improve user experience and conversions
- Custom Canonical URL
- Meta robots (noindex, nofollow, noodp, noimageindex, noarchive, nosnippet)
- Build your custom XML Sitemap to improve search indexing
- Image XML Sitemaps to improve search indexing for Google Images
- Build your custom HTML Sitemap to enhanced navigation for visitors and improve search indexing
- Link your social media accounts to your site
- Redirections in post, pages, custom post types
- Remove /category/ in URLs
- Remove ?replytocom to avoid duplicate content
- Redirect attachment pages to post parent
- Redirect attachment pages to their file URL
- Image SEO: Automatically set the image title / alt / caption / description
- Import / Export settings from site to site.
- Import posts and terms metadata from Yoast SEO, All In One SEO, SEO Framework, Rank Math, SEO Ultimate, WP Meta SEO, Premium SEO Pack, Squirrly and many other SEO plugins
SEOPress PRO: to go further with your SEO
- Import / export metadata (titles, open graph, robots…) from / to CSV file
- Video XML Sitemap to improve rankings in video search results. YouTube videos are automatically added.
- Internal linking suggestions
- Inspect URL with Google Search Console: get details about crawling, indexing, mobile compatibility, schemas and more.
- Google Suggestions in Content Analysis to find the top 10 Google suggestions instantly. This is useful if you want to work with the long tail technique.
- Google Structured Data types (schema.org):
- article schema
- local business schema
- service schema
- how-to schema
- FAQ schema
- course schema
- recipe schema
- software application schema
- video schema
- event schema
- product schema
- job schema
- simple review schema
- site navigation element schema
- custom schema
- Automatic Schemas with advanced conditions (AND, OR, Post types, taxonomies)
- Breadcrumbs optimized with Schema.org, A11Y ready. Elementor users? Try our custom breadcrumbs widget!
- Google Analytics Stats in Dashboard to quickly see your metrics without leaving your site
- Google Local Business to boost your local store
- Broken link checker (SEOPress BOT): scan all your links in content to find errors (eg: 404…)
- WooCommerce: Product Global Identifiers type and Product Global Identifiers fields to WooCommerce metabox for product schema (barcode), disable crawling on cart page, checkout page, customer account pages, add OG Price / OG Currency for better sharing and more
- Easy Digital Downloads: add OG Price / OG Currency, remove EDD meta generator
- Dublin Core meta tags
- Custom Breadcrumbs for single post types / term taxonomy
- Google Page Speed Insights to analyse your site performances on Mobile / Desktop + your Core Web Vitals
- Google Enhanced Ecommerce for WooCommerce: measure purchases, additions to and removals from shopping carts
- Edit your robots.txt file from the admin (multisite / multidomain ready)
- Google News Sitemap to get your posts on Google News
- 404 Monitoring: Monitor your 404 errors to improve user experience, performances and increase the crawl budget allocated by Google
- Redirect 404 to homepage/custom url automatically with custom status code (301, 302, 307, 410 or 451)
- Email notifications on 404
- Redirect manager: create unlimited 301, 302, 307, 410 and 451 redirections. Regular expressions supported. Import / export redirections to CSV or htaccess file.
- Import redirections using CSV
- Import redirections from Redirections plugin (via a JSON file)
- Edit your htaccess file from the admin
- Easily customize your RSS feeds
WooCommerce SEO (SEOPress PRO required)
We support WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads for e-commerce sites.
- Price and currency meta tags to improve social sharing
- XML sitemaps for products
- Support for WooCommerce product images and WooCommerce image galleries for the XML sitemap
- Centralized way to set noindex meta robots tags on pages like cart, checkout…
- Remove WooCommerce generator meta tag in the source code
- Create manual and/or automatic “product” schemas in JSON-LD to increase visibility in Google search results
- WooCommerce support for our breadcrumbs
- Global dynamic tags to insert in your metas titles / descriptions
- Product Global Identifiers type and Product Global Identifiers fields to WooCommerce metabox for product schema (barcode)
Universal SEO metabox: edit your metadata from any page builder / editor
Elementor + SEOPress: perfect combo!
We provide deep integration with Elementor page builder. Directly from Elementor settings, you can:
- edit your SEO metadata (title, meta description, meta robots)
- edit social meta (Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards
- analyse your content to optimize it for search engines
- apply FAQ schema on Toggle and / or Accordion Elementor widgets
- and more!
SEOPress Insights: Off-site SEO plugin to track your rankings and backlinks in WordPress
- Keyword rank tracker: 37 Google Search locations available
- Track 50 keywords per site daily
- Track your competitors: who ranks first on your keywords
- Monitor and analyze your backlinks weekly
- Google trends to find new and relevant ideas for your content marketing strategy
- Your data accessible for life: export it to a CSV, PDF or Excel file. Sort, order, filter your data right from your WordPress.
- Receive email alerts for your rankings to easily follow them
- Slack alerts incoming soon!
Developers will love SEOPress!
Hundreds of hooks are available to extend SEOPress. Browse them all here!
Plus we have a REST API to build static websites.
SEOPress is translated into multiple languages including:
- 🇺🇸 English (UK) (English (UK)) – professional translation
- 🇫🇷 Français (French (France)) – professional translation
- 🇪🇸 Español (Spanish (Spain)) – professional translation
- 🇩🇪 Deutsch (German) – professional translation
- 🇳🇱 Nederlands (Dutch) – professional translation
- 🇷🇺 Русский (Russian) – professional translation
- 🇯🇵 日本語 (Japanese) – professional translation
- 🇮🇹 Italiano (Italian) – professional translation
- 🇮🇳 हिन्दी (Hindi) – professional translation
- 🇨🇳 中文 (Chinese (China)) – professional translation
- 🇧🇷 Português do Brasil (Portuguese (Brazil)) – professional translation
- 🇵🇱 Polskie (Polish) – professional translation
- 🇸🇪 Svenska (Swedish) – professional translation
- 🇬🇷 Ελληνικά (Greek)
- 🇧🇬 Български (Bulgarian)
- 🇮🇩 Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- 🇻🇳 Loki Web (Vietnamese)
- 🇷🇴 Română (Romanian)
- 🇸🇦 العربية (Arabic)
- 🇮🇷 فارسی (Persian)
- 🇹🇷 Türkçe (Turkish)
Help localize SEOPress even further by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
SEOPress integrates seamlessly with popular e-commerce, translation, performance and analytics tools.
- Classic Editor
- Block Editor + 4 SEOPress blocks: FAQ, How-to, Breadcrumbs and Local Business
- Oxygen Builder
- Beaver Builder
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Admin Columns PRO
- Yoast SEO
- All In One SEO
- SEO Framework
- Rank Math
- SEO Ultimate
- WP Meta SEO
- Premium SEO Pack
- Platinum SEO Pack
- Slim SEO
Help and support
- Documentation center
- Join our SEOPress official community group
- Learn SEO with our Free ebooks
- Our SEOPress YouTube Channel
- Email (PRO only)
SEOPress is a registered trademark of SEOPress SASU. When writing about SEOPress plugin, please make sure to write it correctly.
seo press (incorrect)
SEOPress featured on
- WP Beginner
- Neil Patel
- Search Engine Journal
- WP Crafter
- WP Explorer
Any questions? Visit our website seopress.org
Aquesta extensió proporciona 1 bloc.
- Sitemap Display an HTML sitemap
- Upload ‘wp-seopress’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on SEOPress and apply settings.
Can I import my post and term metadata from other plugins?
You can import your metadata from Yoast SEO, All In One SEO (AIO SEO), The SEO Framework (TSF), Squirrly (post metas only, not terms), Rank Math, SEO Ultimate (post metas only, not terms), WP Meta SEO, wpSEO, Platinum SEO Pack, SmartCrawl, SEOPressor, Slim SEO and Premium SEO Pack in one click to SEOPress without losing traffic.
How to use Google Tag Manager / Facebook Pixel with SEOPress?
Go to SEO > Google Analytics > Custom Tracking tab. Paste GTM / Facebook Pixel tracking code to [HEAD] Add an additional tracking code / [BODY] Add an additional tracking code textarea fields. Save changes and clear your cache.
Which types of sitemaps support SEOPress?
XML sitemaps for search engines: post, page, post type, taxonomies, images and author.
HTML sitemap for accessibility and SEO.
SEOPress PRO supports Google News XML and Video sitemaps.
How do I get support?
Is SEOPress GDPR compliant?
Yes! Learn more here about SEOPress and GDPR
Is white label a free feature?
Yes! Learn more here about SEOPress and the White Label feature
Is it compatible with the core XML sitemaps (WP 5.5+)?
Yes! We automatically disable the native WordPress XML sitemaps to avoid any SEO conflicts. Plus, we our sitemaps are much powerful!
My XML sitemap returns a 404 error
Read this post to solve this issue
My XML sitemap returns a blank page
Read this post to solve this issue
I don’t see the correct title!
You’re theme is probably using a deprecated function to handle the title. Learn more here
My question is not listed here!
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«SEOPress, on-site SEO» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
“SEOPress, on-site SEO” s'ha traduït a 23 configuracions regionals. Gràcies als traductos per les seves aportacions.
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
- FIX Alternative title from Wizard is no longer required
- FIX Updater “a new version is available” (PRO)
- FIX Dynamic variables if null
- FIX wpml-config.xml file with WPML and Polylang (PRO)
- NEW Support for Site names in Google Search
- NEW PHP 8.1 compatibility
- NEW Add “nofollow”, “UGC”, “sponsored” link attributes with Classic Editor
- NEW Import SEO metadata from Slim SEO plugin
- NEW Add a notice to content analysis metabox if a target keyword is already used from another content
- NEW ‘seopress_pro_breadcrumbs_terms’ hook to filter terms taxonomy from the Breadcrumbs (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-taxonomy-terms-in-the-breadcrumbs/)
- NEW ‘seopress_schemas_website’ hook to filter Website schema (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-website-schema/)
- NEW ‘seopress_matomo_dashboard_widget_cap’ hook to filter Matomo Analytics capability (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-matomo-analytics-dashboard-widget-capability/)
- INFO Update Website schema to follow new Google guidelines
- INFO Update GA4 stats in dashboard CSS widget
- INFO REST API: add custom breadcrumbs, attachment ID, image width and image height to post and term metadata endpoints
- INFO Add post/page/post type/term ID as third item for each crumbs of the Breadcrumbs for better flexibility
- INFO Remove request reverse domains from SEO dashboard
- INFO Improve UI for Redirections manager
- FIX 404 errors sorting (SEO, Redirections)
- FIX A user capability issue with Matomo Analytics & Google Analytics widgets
- FIX Word counters with Elementor in specific cases
- FIX Undefined SEOPRESS_PRO_VERSION constant
- FIX Stop showing Matomo widget if no site ID or tracking ID set
- FIX Improve compatibility with Oxygen for Content Analysis
- FIX Saving attachment ID / width / height for term SEO metadata
- FIX Saving Service type value for automatic Service schema
- FIX GA4 stats in dashboard if no GA3 property associated with the Google account
- FIX i18n
- FIX WPML configuration file
- FIX CSS