Disable Comments Plugin it’s a tool for admin to fully disable comments on your website. Our plugin globally disable commenting on all posts, pages, attachments. It remove all comment related features and options. All related items will be removed from Dashboard, Widgets, Admin menu. Our disable comments plugin use smart algorithm and for the basic usage you need install and enable it.
It’s simple and powerful.
If you planning to use comments somewhere on your website you don’t have to use this disable comments plugin. Just selectively turn off this functionality in required section of your WordPress website with disable comments plugin. If you don’t know how to turn off comments on individual posts or pages feel free to ask support or use FAQ section.
Key features Disable Comments RB
- All comments links in admin menu are hidden;
- Hide Dashboard / Recent Comments section;
- Hide Dashboard / Discussion section;
- All comments links in admin bar are hidden;
- Disabled all comments widgets;
- Discussion page settings turned off;
- Disabled RSS/Atom feeds;
- Turned off Pingback functionality in header;
- Pingbacks are disabled;
Before enable disable comments plugin most effective will be to delete existing comments to avoid any conflicts with your current theme. Depend of the theme code existing comments can stay published.
It’s not require any special skills or code modifications to disable comments on your website. Just install disable comments plugin on your website, open settings to enable main functionality. Just install plugin from the directory and activate disable comments function in plugin settings.
If you have some ideas of new functionality or options for this disable comments plugin please drop a line to our contact form or support section.
How to install disable comments plugin ?
There is few ways to install plugin on your wordpress blog. First of all you can download plugin installer from the plugin directory and install it in plugins section of the WordPress backend. Another way open plugins section and click Add button. Then you can try to search disable comments plugin in directory online. When you find required item just click on install button and activate it after that.
How to turn on disable comments functionality on your website ?
After installation of the disable comments plugin ou need to open plugin settings and enable main function to disable comments for your blog.
If I wish to disable comments for some particular post?
You don’t need this plugin.
Go to the edit page for the post you want to disable comments on. Scroll down to the “Discussion” box, where you will find the comment options for that post. If you don’t see a “Discussion” box, then click on “Screen Options” at the top of your screen, and make sure the “Discussion” checkbox is checked.
If some comments interface elements stay published after plugin activation?
This is could be a reason of some conflict. If you have some custom theme. Theme could overwrite some elements styles and layouts. If you have such a problem please contact our support team to sort it.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Disable Comments» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
“Disable Comments” s'ha traduït a 5 configuracions regionals. Gràcies als traductos per les seves aportacions.
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
- Fixed navigation issues
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Fixed Menu Issue
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Admin warning fix
- Update admin interface section, menu and navigation
- Update admin interface section
- Update interface and tested in WordPress 5.8
- Update interface and tested in WordPress 5.7
- Update interface and tested in WordPress 5.6
- Update interface and tested in WordPress 5.5
- Update interface and tested in WordPress 5.3
- Update interface and tested in WordPress 5.0
- Files Disable Comments plugin update.
- Core Disable Comments plugin update.
- Recommit Disable Comments plugin.
- Changed structure of the Disable Comments plugin.
- Modification of the admin interface, added description.
- First release of the Disable Comments plugin.