The most lightweight WordPress solution for quick maintenances. This plugin adds a maintenance option to your settings menu.
- The admin bar maintenance button will become red to indicate that you have maintenance mode enabled so you’ll never forget to turn it off
- Customize your own page – after that, you will be able to set it as your maintenance page
- Administrators will still have access to the front-end of the website while the website is under maintenance
- Lightweight, healthy code and very compact: that’s what makes this plugin so awesome!
- Auto Disable (optional); Automatically turn off maintenance mode at the chosen date: you can also put the
easy-maintenanceshortcode in one of your pages to display the Auto Disable date to your visitors
- Support for Genesis Framework and Contact Form 7: You are able to add a contact form to your maintenance page
- This plugin will automatically use the style of your theme
No premium versions, no advertisements or hidden credits. This plugin will always stay lightweight and there won’t be any unnecessary code and/or features added.
I appreciate your review!
- Upload the ‘easy-maintenance’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Maintenance
- How can I activate maintenance mode?
After installing and activating the plugin, you can create your own page in WordPress. Customize it the way you want and save it. If you want a blank maintenance page, you can look inside the “Page Templates” section on the right. After you have saved the page, click on Settings > Maintenance and enable the maintenance.
- My theme does not include any blank page templates, what now?
There are two options; you can switch to a different theme or you can create your own blank page template. If you want to create your own, you can follow this tutorial.
- How can I show my visitors the date when maintenance will be turned off using the Auto Disable option?
You can use the
[easy-maintenance]shortcode to display the Auto Disable date.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Easy Maintenance» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
Registre de canvis
- Added new header and banner
- readme.txt file changes
- Fixed some more bugs
- Fixed bugs
- Under the hood updates
- Script improvements
- jQuery conflict fixed
- New ‘Shortcode’ option added
- Removed unnecessary files
- New User Interface added
- New intro page added
- New uninstall scripts added
- Under the hood updates
- Fixes an issue with the new ‘auto disable’ feature
- Bug fixes and code cleaning
- Support for jQuery Library added
- Support for jQuery Datepicker added
- New ‘Auto Disable’ option added
- New ‘easy-maintenance’ shortcode added
- Initial release