This plugin allows you to sync your Pinecast podcast (or any JSONFeed-compatible podcast) with your WordPress blog.
Please see Pinecast’s support website for more information.
After installing, visit Settings > Pinecast to add feeds. Add your Pinecast RSS feed URL (found on your podcast dashboard), along with the podcast’s name (for your reference), categories that you wish to be applied to each episode’s post, and whether you’d like to include episode artwork in the posts. Save changes.
Once your podcast is added, you can press the Sync button to import episodes. Episodes will sync automatically every hour.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pinecast-wpdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Follow the instructions at the top of the screen.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«Pinecast WordPress Sync» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
WordPress users now require the
manage_options capability in order to use this plugin’s admin panel.
This version includes new syncing options. You can now choose to sync only new episodes or new and recent episodes (episodes with a publish date within the last 30 days). For podcasts with many episodes or sites with many podcasts, this significantly cuts down on sync times.
- Reduced plugin file size
- Fixed bug with dates showing ridiculous years
- Minor UI tweaks
- New two-phase sync algorithm prioritizes episode creation over artwork download, preventing sync timeout errors from blocking episode creation
- Very large episode artwork is resized/re-encoded to save space and improve sync times.
- Accessibility improvements on the settings page
- Better wording on settings page options
- Excerpts are preserved when syncing.
- Make settings available to users who can edit posts.
- Update audio shortcode to optimize settings.
- Feeds now refresh in order of least-recently-updated first.
- The initial release.