The effortless way to make content listenable. No credit card required. With BeyondWords (formerly SpeechKit), you can automatically create audio versions and embed via our customizable player. Our AI voices and text-to-speech algorithms deliver realistic synthetic speech, helping you expand your reach and boost engagement.
Key features of our FREE text-to-speech plugin for WordPress:
- Choose from 720+ realistic AI voices across 64 languages
- Convert up to 30,000 characters into audio each month (upgrades available)
- Easily determine which pages and posts are converted into audio
- Audio is automatically embedded via our customizable player
- Share your audio content manually via URL or iFrame
- Create a podcast feed to auto-distribute via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more
- Monitor listener engagement with Analytics
- Create additional audio with our Text-to-Speech Editor
- Upgrade anytime to increase your character limit and access extra features
BeyondWords account required — create your Free account now
You are just minutes away from engaging audiences with spoken-word audio. Join the hundreds of WordPress publishers already using our free text-to-speech plugin and platform to make the most of their news articles, blog posts, guides, and more.
If you have any questions, feedback, or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get started in minutes
- Create your Free BeyondWords account
- Get your project ID and API key from WordPress settings
- Download and set up the WordPress plugin
- Enter the project ID and API key in plugin settings
“We’ve been using BeyondWords to convert our articles into audio for over a year. Overall, we are very impressed with the service. The quality of the audio is consistently the best we’ve found available, the plugin and dashboard provides all the functionality we need, processing and delivery of the audio is fast and the players fit nicely on our page. We’ve had great customer feedback and the team have been quick to make adjustments based on our suggestions.” — Kenneth Creamer, Creamer Media
Looking for the best text-to-speech plugin on WordPress?
Using methods like natural language processing (NLP), BeyondWords’ unique text processing algorithms optimally convert your content into speech synthesis markup language (SSML). This enables AI voices to effectively pronounce elements that other platforms can struggle with, such as names, numbers, and dates, as well as filtering out elements that shouldn’t be read aloud. We can even build custom rules into your project (paid plans only).
BeyondWords offers AI voices from Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Yandex, meaning you have access to over 720 top-quality voices across 64 languages. You can even develop a custom voice with BeyondWords (paid plans only).
The result is naturalistic spoken-word audio content that engages your target audience — at a fraction of the cost of human recordings.
BeyondWords makes it easy to reach new audiences and grow your listenership. As well as auto-embedding audio players to your WordPress site, you can share your audio content via iFrame or URL. You can even download your audios as mp3 files (paid plans only).
This includes content created automatically with our WordPress text-to-speech plugin, as well as content created manually with the Text-to-Speech Editor — perfect for audio newsletters and video voice-overs.
You can even create a podcast feed so that your audio content is automatically distributed on platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts.
Analytics and monetization
Free users get access to project analytics, which means you can track listener engagement through your BeyondWords dashboard. Paid users get access to analytics by audio, as well as Google Analytics integration.
Paid users can also leverage their listenership with self-serve audio advertising. If you’d like to use VAST (video ad serving template) to connect a programmatic advertising platform, such as Google Ad Manager, speak to us about an Enterprise plan.
Create your Free account today
Create your Free account to see how the BeyondWords text-to-speech plugin benefits your WordPress site and content strategy. There’s a plan to suit every publisher, from independent bloggers to global media companies:
- Free (no credit card required): Create one project and convert up to 30,000 characters into audio each month. Get access to all our main features.
- Creator ($25/month or $270/year): Create up to two projects and convert up to 500,000 characters into audio per month. Get access to extra features including: download audio, upload audio, embed/share project playlist, analytics by audio, Google Analytics integration, self-serve audio ads, report voice issues, request TTS customizations.
- Pro ($250/month or $2,700/year): Create up to five projects and convert up to 4,000,000 characters into audio per month. Get access to everything in Creator, plus invite teammates to collaborate on your projects.
- Enterprise (price on request): Contact our team via email@example.com to discuss a bespoke plan tailored to your large-scale publishing needs.
Any questions? Visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Col·laboradors i desenvolupadors
«BeyondWords – Text-to-Speech» és programari de codi obert. La següent gent ha col·laborat en aquesta extensió.Col·laboradors
“BeyondWords – Text-to-Speech” s'ha traduït a 1 configuració regional. Gràcies als traductos per les seves aportacions.
Interessats en el desenvolupament?
Registre de canvis
Release date: 12th August 2022
- Remove the “X BeyondWords errors” notice on the Posts screen to fix a reported slow MySQL query. We are working on a long-term fix for this problem. In the meantime, individual error messages are still available to view in the BeyondWords column (Posts screen) and BeyondWords panel (Post Edit screen).